1.Terms and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Website or parts of it.
- Affiliate means our owner(s), parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Company (referred to as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to VOLACOM AD, Sofia.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Bulgaria
- Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Website provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, to provide it on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Website or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Website is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Volacom AD corporate website, accessible at www.volacom.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1. Types of Data Collected
2.1.1. Personal Data
While using Our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you in the sections Contact form, Careers, Become a Partner etc. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, City, ZIP code etc.
2.1.2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically during the use of the Website and may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version, the pages of our Website that you have visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access it by or through a mobile device.
2.2. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
2.2.1. Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your Device. We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies. They are crucial for the basic functions of the Website and without them the Website will not work in its intended way without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data. They are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features.
- Functional cookies. They help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the Website on social media platforms, collecting feedbacks, and other third-party features. They allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time ysou use the Website.
- Performance cookies. They are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the Website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytical cookies. They are used to understand how visitors interact with the Website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Marketing and advertisement cookies. They are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
We use both Persistent and Session Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline (for example, Functional cookies). Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser (for example, Necessary cookies).
2.2.2. Tracking technologies. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website. Certain sections of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
2.2.3. Use of Your Personal Data.
- The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Website. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Website that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with a Newsletter, news, special offers and general information about our products and services, and events which we offer.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Website Providers: We may share your personal information with Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Webssite, to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- For business transfer: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
3. Retention of Personal Data and Usage Data
We will retain and use Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time (no more than 6 /six/ months), except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may be required under certain circumstances to disclose Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Website or the public
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Protect against legal liability
6. Security of Personal Data
The security of Personal Data is important to us. In any case you should remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
8. Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
10. Contact Us